Bart Smith brings a diverse background to the real estate industry and chose Benchmark because of “the excellent commission split structure and the opportunity to work along side my wife, Linda Lurker Smith.”
Originally from Huntsville, Alabama, Smith was a national award winning graphic designer and marketing consultant prior to his work in real estate. He has lived in the Nashville area for over seven years and will be working throughout the Nashville area. A member of the Williamson County Association of Realtors, Smith specializes in residential real estate helping first-time buyers, listing agents and buying agents. Smith earned a bachelors in Art from Lipscomb University.
A fourth generation real estate investor and native Nashvillian, I am uniquely qualified to help people make Nashville home. I understand the Nashville market and surrounding suburbs & towns. I bring eleven years of focus on the Nashville real estate market to the search process and ten years of experience & skill in my negotiating great deals on your behalf. My business is 100% generated from business, personal and client referrals, showing my commitment to excellence. This high level of performance has put me in the top 1% of agents worldwide.
Quick, fun facts about me:
1) have sold over 100 properties in past 24 months
2) have 8 clients who closed in past 2 years with over $100,000 in instant equity
3) average 3.6 sales a month for past 5 years
4) 2009 #1 Individual Agent in Keller Williams in Nashville and Southeast region
5) 2009 and 2010 names Top 20 agent in city by Nashville Business Journal
6) 2004 GNAR Top Rookie Agent
7) 2010 GNAR Top Producer Panelist
8) 2009 Top Student Core Training Program